With this powerful and versatile device, you can hunt for coins, relics, jewelry, gold, and silver just about anywhere.
(1) Fully Automatic and All-Metal Detector: MD-3010 detects all kinds of metal objects. Unless you have set for some objects that you dont want to detect.
(2) Target Identity: The detected objects are shown on the LCD display. You can decide immediately if the objects worth to be recovered.
(3) Unwanted Target Elimination: You can set the detector not to respond to some objects.
(4) Target Depth Indication: Besides telling you the target ID, the detector also tell you how deep the object was buried.
(5) Unique Tone for Target: You dont have to keep watching the LCD display. When an object is being detected, a unique tone corresponding to a target will generate. You may even searching when there is little or no light.
(6) No Clumsy Slack Cable: Hidden search coil cable (connecting between control unit and search coil) avoid entangling and for ease of stem length adjustment.
(7) Headphone Jack: Provided for headphone connection. Both stereo or mono headphone can be used.
(8) Volume Control: for adjusting the output volume to the loud speaker or headphone.
(9) Batteries Condition Indicator: Shows the conditions of the batteries in the battery compartment.
(10) Waterproof Search Coil: Lets you use the detector in the shallow water.
(11) Adjustable Stem: Lets you adjust the detectors length for comfortable use.
(12) Power: Only two 9-volt batteries are required. Built-in DC-DC converter for prolonging the battery life.
(13) Instrument is intended for finding of black, color metals (including gilded and nuggets), based in the soil at depth up to 200 cm for big objects, also based in water at depth up to 40 cm.
(a) The identification of discovered purposes is pointed by icons at the display. Display has 8 sections to visualization of discovered objects, such as: nails, stoppers, coins, gold, cola and etc.
Instrument duplicates a discovered purpose by a signal, which you may install on your taste (there are 8 different bleeps in the instrument).
(b) Color display has a pointer of depth of found discovered purposes.